A Safe Space to Get Out of Your Head & Into Your Body
We all need reminders & tools to remain rooted in our busy, screen-filled world. This journal is a space for reconnecting you to what's really important – the wellbeing of your sacred vessel & inner nature.
This is a tool for those seeking to prioritize self-care, slow down and deeply listen to their own body’s wisdom.
Create a Ritual of Self-Devotion
You’ll be guided on a journey to uncover patterns within & reconnect to your natural flows through journaling, lunar insight, sacred tips, and more.Reclaiming the power of your cycle helps you regain control within your life — so that you can rest, heal + transform your relationship with yourself, others & the world.
Map Out Your Inner Wisdom
This is a space for tracking physical, mental, emotional & energetic symptoms, experiences, & feelings. Here we can track our hormonal shifts and states of flow. Get to know the patterns of your inner & outer seasons (hormonal phases) & weather (moods). Whether you hold a womb space or not, this journal is for anyone who feels called to deeper connect to their energetic womb space & whole being.
We all came from a womb. We all carry lifeblood – whether you release it monthly or not, this is an invaluable healing tool for you to track & uncover your inner wisdom.
Dive deeper into wholistic wellness, self-care, habit & cycle tracking, embodied awareness &/or menstrual mindfulness
Ready to Support You:
Made with intention, quality & care
• 6"x9” Hardcover Journal with Lay-Flat Binding
• 336 pages: Full color printing — Aprox 1.5 lbs
• Dated from December 18th, 2021 – December 31st, 2022
• Premium 120g Recycled paper: FSC Certified, Uncoated & easy to write on without any bleed or resistance
• High-quality features: Rounded corners — Scratch-resistant cover — Illustrated end-leaves
• Extra Included Features: 3 Ribbon Bookmarks — Elastic band enclosure — Banderole doubles as a bookmark & reference card
• Printed in limited quantity & ethical quality: Ethical small batch printer in Europe — Eco-friendly packaging — Non-toxic inks — Recyclable
How Our Community Uses This Tool
- are on birth control
- have an irregular menstrual cycle
- have a regular menstrual cycle
- endure endometriosis or PCOS
- are pregnant
- are postpartum
- have had a hysterectomy
- are hormonally transitioning
- experienced a miscarriage
- are trying to get pregnant
- you chart your fertility
- are curious about lunar cycles
- struggle with mental health
- are pre- or post-menopausal
- want to heal / connect deeper to your womb-space
- feel disconnected from your creativity
- are healing from trauma
- experience painful cycles
- feel frustrated towards your body
- are unsure what to do to support yourself
Cycles Journal can Support you to
- Hold space for yourself by writing to release
- Build a habit of self-awareness to get to know your patterns + shifts
- Track your health, symptoms, experiences, & habits
- Set + follow intentions guided by the moon
- Follow the lunar cycle as an anchor of stability & reminder of cyclical time
- Connect to your creative, sacral wisdom
- Sync your life with your cycles & needs
- Tune in & heal through embodiment rituals
- Gift yourself grounding & reflective offline time
- Dive deeper into self-devotion
- Set healthy boundaries as you become aware
- Get used to releasing your thoughts & returning into your body
- Prioritize pleasure & self-care
- Honor your inner nature & connect deeper to your surroundings
- Show up to your self-healing more readily, and in turn contribute to collective healing.
- Work through obstacles and pain in a safe space
- Create a map of your inner wisdom
- Practice mindfulness through self-acceptance
- & so, so much more.
How Our Community Uses This Tool;
|Scroll --->||Hold Space for Yourself by Writing to Release||Build a Habit of Self-Awareness to Get to Know Your Patterns + Shifts||Track Your Health, Symptoms, Experiences, & Habits||Set + Follow Intentions Guided by the Moon||Follow the Lunar Cycle as an Anchor of Stability & Reminder of Cyclical Time||Connect to Your Creative, Sacral Wisdom||Sync Your Life with your Cycles||Tune In & Heal Through Embodiment Rituals|
|If you're on Birth Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you Bleed Irregularly||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you Bleed Regularly||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you're Hormonally Transitioning||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you have PMDD or PMS||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you have had a Hysterectomy||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you have Endometriosis||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you're Pregnant||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you're Postpartum||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you have had a Miscarriage||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you're Fertility Charting||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you're curious about Lunar Cycles||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you struggle with Mental Health||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you're Pre- or Post-Menopausal||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you want to connect deeper to your Womb Space||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Radical Self-Awareness & Wholistic Healing Await You
Cycles Journal is...
Intentionally Indie-Published & Community-Funded
We are 100% community-funded & independently published. We are queer & non-binary woman-owned & run! That means that our creations are 100% heart-made & community driven to promise intentionality – made possible by all orders & our lovely sponsors in our Directory + Featured Collective each year.
Sustainable & High Quality Small Batch Printing
We choose to print our yearly editions in limited batches to maintain quality & ethics. Instead of mass-producing, we work with another reputable small business that prints in-country & prioritizes sustainable and recyclable materials. We only print on FSC certified paper.
Inclusive & Intersectional Empowerment
Healing for every body + all genders. Inclusivity is a priority from the bottom of our hearts. We celebrate & represent a full, intersectional spectrum of folx who feel called to our offerings + community through our intentional language, values, content & visual representation within our pages.
Unplug to Connect
I am absolutely blown away by this journal!! The layout is amazing, very easy to navigate. I especially love the section at the front that has a lot of educational info! The extras scattered throughout are so interesting and thought provoking. I can’t wait wait to start making this part of my daily routine but as of right now, I could see this becoming a yearly purchase if there are new editions in the future. To the creator(s): YOU DESERVE AN AWARD FOR THIS MASTERPIECE!!!!
Writing in this journal everyday has changed my life! I am so much more in tune with my body and it reminds me to check in with it everyday. I love seeing my patterns already after only doing it for 15 days. It has so much helpful information in it and great prompts for each moon cycle. The quality of the journal itself is incredible, I love all the strings inside that act as easy bookmarks. Overall I love my journal and think everyone should have one. I bought my sister one for Christmas and she's as excited as I am 💜
Amazing quality and worth every penny for me. It helps me track not only my cycle but my chronic illness, my symptoms, my medication, diet, sleep and any emotional stresses that could also be affecting me. Its really helped me keep track of things to discuss with my Dr and that has made a huge difference in the level of care I'm now receiving.
I've always wanted a menstrual tracking journal that is based on the moon cycles from new moon to new moon instead of on the standard calendar months. The journal is absolutely gorgeous and detailed! I'm at the end of my cycling years and this is a perfect, beautiful way to capture this poignant time of my life and have a beautiful memento in the future. So grateful.
I flipped through the book and started crying. It fills in all the gaps on education, community and connection that I never got around my cycle... It’s obvious how intentional our author here is to use inclusive language and contributors with many different specialties. I’m proud of this artist for putting together such a work immersed in support and connection to self and community
Buy the journal. You will not be disappointed. I’ve been looking for a journal that educates and gives has writing space to write what I’ve learned and observed. Not only does this journal offer that! But the templates are so personal and aligned with what it is your looking to document. This is the best journal for someone looking to document their emotional and menstrual experiences. It’s like the perfect document for a self discovering scientist. I am so grateful for the time that has been put into creating this masterpiece!! Thank you!
Dive into Your Inner Nature