photography by Stephanie Defeo
A Safe Space to Get Out of Your Head, & Into Your Body
We all need reminders & tools to remain rooted in our busy, screen-filled world. This journal is a space for reconnecting you to what's really important – the wellbeing of your sacred vessel & inner nature.
This is a tool for those seeking to prioritize self-care, slow down and deeply listen to their own body’s wisdom.
Create a Ritual of Self-Devotion
You’ll be guided on a journey to uncover patterns within & reconnect to your natural flows through journaling, lunar insight, sacred tips, and more.Reclaiming the power of your cycle helps you regain control within your life — so that you can rest, heal + transform your relationship with yourself, others & the world.
Map Out Your Inner Wisdom
This is a space for tracking physical, mental, emotional & energetic symptoms, experiences, & feelings. Here we can track our hormonal shifts and states of flow. Get to know the patterns of your inner & outer seasons (hormonal phases) & weather (moods). Whether you hold a womb space or not, this journal is for anyone who feels called to deeper connect to their energetic womb space & whole being.
We all came from a womb. We all carry lifeblood – whether you release it monthly or not, this is an invaluable healing tool for you to track & uncover your inner wisdom.
Dive deeper into wholistic wellness, self-care, habit & cycle tracking, embodied awareness &/or menstrual mindfulness
Ready to Support You:
Made with intention, quality & care
• 6"x9” Hardcover Journal with Lay-Flat Binding
• 334 pages: Full color press printing — Aprox 1.8 lbs
• Dated for 2023+ (from 12/23/22 – 1/3/24)
• FSC Certified Mix Recycled Paper: Uncoated & easy to write on without any bleed or resistance
• High-quality features: Rounded corners — Scratch-resistant cover — Illustrated end-leaves
• Extra Included Features: 3 Ribbon Bookmarks — Elastic band enclosure
• Printed in limited quantity & ethical quality: Ethical small batch printer — Eco-friendly packaging — Non-toxic inks — Recyclable
How Our Community Uses This Tool
- are on birth control
- have an irregular menstrual cycle
- have a regular menstrual cycle
- endure endometriosis or PCOS
- are pregnant
- are postpartum
- have had a hysterectomy
- are hormonally transitioning
- experienced a miscarriage
- are trying to get pregnant
- you chart your fertility
- are curious about lunar cycles
- struggle with mental health
- are pre- or post-menopausal
- want to heal / connect deeper to your womb-space
- feel disconnected from your creativity
- are healing from trauma
- experience painful cycles
- feel frustrated towards your body
- are unsure what to do to support yourself
Cycles Journal can Support you to
- Hold space for yourself by writing to release
- Build a habit of self-awareness to get to know your patterns + shifts
- Track your health, symptoms, experiences, & habits
- Set + follow intentions guided by the moon
- Follow the lunar cycle as an anchor of stability & reminder of cyclical time
- Connect to your creative, sacral wisdom
- Sync your life with your cycles & needs
- Tune in & heal through embodiment rituals
- Gift yourself grounding & reflective offline time
- Dive deeper into self-devotion
- Set healthy boundaries as you become aware
- Get used to releasing your thoughts & returning into your body
- Prioritize pleasure & self-care
- Honor your inner nature & connect deeper to your surroundings
- Show up to your self-healing more readily, and in turn contribute to collective healing.
- Work through obstacles and pain in a safe space
- Create a map of your inner wisdom
- Practice mindfulness through self-acceptance
- & so, so much more.
How Our Community Uses This Tool;
|Scroll --->||Hold Space for Yourself by Writing to Release||Build a Habit of Self-Awareness to Get to Know Your Patterns + Shifts||Track Your Health, Symptoms, Experiences, & Habits||Set + Follow Intentions Guided by the Moon||Follow the Lunar Cycle as an Anchor of Stability & Reminder of Cyclical Time||Connect to Your Creative, Sacral Wisdom||Sync Your Life with your Cycles||Tune In & Heal Through Embodiment Rituals|
|If you're on Birth Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you Bleed Irregularly||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you Bleed Regularly||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you're Hormonally Transitioning||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you have PMDD or PMS||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you have had a Hysterectomy||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you have Endometriosis||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you're Pregnant||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you're Postpartum||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you have had a Miscarriage||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you're Fertility Charting||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you're curious about Lunar Cycles||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you struggle with Mental Health||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you're Pre- or Post-Menopausal||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|If you want to connect deeper to your Womb Space||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Radical Self-Awareness & Wholistic Healing Await You
Cycles Journal is...
Intentionally Indie-Published & Community-Funded
We are 100% community-funded & independently published. We are queer & non-binary woman-owned & run! That means that our creations are 100% heart-made & community driven to promise intentionality – made possible by all orders & our lovely sponsors in our Directory + Featured Collective each year.
Sustainable & High Quality Small Batch Printing
We choose to print our yearly editions in limited batches to maintain quality & ethics. Instead of mass-producing, we work with another reputable small business that prints in-country & prioritizes sustainable and recyclable materials. We only print on FSC certified paper.
Inclusive & Intersectional Empowerment
Healing & education for every body + all genders through a balance of spirit & science. Inclusivity is a priority – we celebrate & represent a full, intersectional spectrum of folks who feel called to our offerings + community through our intentional language, values, content & visual representation within our pages. We also believe in fair accessibility which is why we created our Pay It Forward Program.
Our Progress to meet our Print Fund Goal:
We print & ship our journals no matter what – if you pre-order you'll receive a copy from our limited print run in time for the new year.