Retailers: Fill out this form for wholesale!
🌙 Your Guide to Cyclical Healing🌀
Create a habit of self devotion for less than $4 a month
- Menstrual + Hormonal Cycle & Mood + Habit Tracker •
- Moon Phases • Intention-Setting • Astrological Insight •
- Daily Journaling Prompts • Healing Resources •
- Cycle Check-Ins & Overviews •
- Embodiment Practices •
- Rituals & Tips •
Reclaiming the power of your cycle helps you regain control within your life — so that you can heal + transform your relationship with yourself, others & the world. Learn to to embrace the cycles in your life & embody ritual in all phases ❤
- Listen to your body • Follow what you feel • Track your cycle • Navigate life better •
Our mission is to...
*Celebrate our fluxes and flows which are usually shamed, repressed, or dreaded by both society and ourselves.
*Highlight the importance of holding space, time and energy for ourselves and cycles.
*Remind you to practice self-care, love and empowerment
*Help those of all ages with cycles understand their patterns better.
*Help you connect & heal more deeply to yourself, and in turn to others.
This is a tool for those seeking to prioritize self-care, slow down and deeply listen to their own body's wisdom.
Cycles Journal is a guide to uncover your inner & outer cyclical wisdom by helping you…
- prioritize tracking and integrating your cycle as a regular part of your daily planning & scheduling—no calendar should be without your menstrual cycle
- celebrate our fluxes and flows which are usually shamed, repressed, or dreaded by both society and ourselves
- allow space and intention to process and understand these patterns
- notice your flows and take some blame off yourself
- plan around your life for greater ease and more energy
Whether you bleed or not, are on birth control, are pregnant, expecting, post-partum or have an irregular cycle, this journal will help you follow all symptoms & patterns of your wombspace, uterus & body.
What's New in 2022
New features + extras:
- 24+ new articles, rituals & wisdom writings
- New illustrations + cover design
- 3rd ribbon bookmark • 336 pages
- More user-friendly for those with irregular or absent cycles
Improved / Updated features on the...
Moonthly overviews ••• More space for notes • Vertical guidelines • Improved prompts •••
Daily pages: ••• Cleaner design with more space to write • Prompts for when you're stuck • CBT habit building checklist practices • Inner Season & weather • Filled dates, moon phases and sun & moon signs •••
Checkin Pages: ••• clearer format & prompts •••
Intro Pages: ••• Improved menstrual phase wheel • Tarot spread • New Healing resources + directory members •••
Consistent Features holding true ••• Elastic band • Recycled paper • Sturdy hardcover • Rounded Corners • Ribbon bookmarks • Astrological insight • Intention setting •••
Moonthly Overview Lunar Calendar Pages to Track your Cycles
Follow your menstrual cycle alongside the moon’s cycle
Notice your own patterns from one cycle to the next
- Follow lunar months instead of calendar months for easy comparison & to serve as an anchor for irregular or non-existent periods
- Space for your own unique symptoms Astrological symbols for consideration
Daily Journaling Space to Reflect Deeper & Release
- Dated pages from the end of Dec. 2020 - Dec 2021
- Space to expand in more detail on your symptoms
- Intention-setting space per quarter moon Illustration of the moon’s phase per day Consider weather & astrology’s impact
- Track fertility with your temperature
- Reminders to track & tune in
Cycle Check-In Pages to Help you Deepen Observations, Find Patterns & Prep for your Next Cycle
- Record your patterns, caution days, bliss days & irregularities
- Reminders for self-exams & date nights with yourself
- Find where your cycle aligns with the lunar cycle
- Reminders to plan & prepare for your next cycle Integrate your cycle into your life & work Keep track of your favorite rituals
- Extra space for inspiration
COMMUNITY FEATURES SHARING WISDOM, RITUALS, PROSE & MORE
- Featuring amazing healers
- Inspiring you through many modes of healing
- Sprinkled throughout & each mo(o)nth
- Connecting you to nature & potential
- Illustrations to spark magic
- Rituals to help you find embodiment & connection
Table Of Contents
Moonthly Overview Spreads
Daily Journaling Pages
Reference, Wisdom & Rituals:
🌟 Lunar & Menstrual Influence
🌟 The Moon & Astrology
🌟 Anatomical Diagrams
🌟 The Menstrual Cycle & Phases
🌟 Fertility Awareness
🌟 Sustainable Bleeding
🌟 Tips & Tricks to Help You Track
🌟 How to Use This Journal
🌟 Letter of Self-Devotion
🌟 Where Youʼre Starting
🌟 Inquire Within: Tarot Spread + Prompts
Offerings from our Featured Community:
🌟 The Cyclical Elements
🌟 Heal Thy Womb
🌟 Intuitively Channeling the Womb Space
🌟 Working with Your Personal Lunar Cycles
🌟 Magick Mirror Ritual
🌟 Nutrition & Your Menstrual Cycle
🌟 Growing & Gardening with the Moon
🌟 Sensual Restoration Rituals
🌟 Connection Through Earth Embodiment
🌟 Activate You – Shift to Inspired Flow
🌟 Own the Power of Your Womb Space
🌟 The Insight of the In-betweens
🌟 New Year's Manifestation
🌟 Self-Love Map
🌟 Somatic Resourcing Meditation
🌟 Eating For Your Cycle
🌟 The Heart–Womb Connection
🌟 Dark Moon Nectar
🌟 The Living Song
🌟 Herbs for Menstrual Wellness
🌟 Harmonise Your Cyclical Nature
🌟 Decolonizing Sexuality & Gender
🌟 Breathwork for Release
🌟 Letter of Reflection & YearʼsReview
🌟 My Healing Toolkit + Healing Resource Directory
🌟 How to Reuse Your Journal, About the Creator
🌟 Space for Notes
Materials, Quality & Specs
Independently published grassroots creation, made with love & connection by artist & designer Rachael Amber.
- 6"x9” Hardcover Journal with Lay-Flat Binding
- 336 pages: Full color printing — Aprox 1.5 lbs
- Dated from December 18th, 2021 – December 31st, 2022
- Premium 120g Recycled paper: FSC Certified, Uncoated & easy to write on without any bleed or resistance
- High-quality features: Rounded corners — Scratch-resistant cover — Illustrated end-leaves
- Extra Included Features: 3 Ribbon Bookmarks — Elastic band enclosure — Banderole doubles as a bookmark & reference card
- Printed in limited quantity & ethical quality: Ethical small batch printer in Europe — Eco-friendly packaging — Non-toxic inks — Recyclable
FAQs, Wholesale & More
Wholesale: for retailers & store owners.
Bulk Ordering for facilitators, space holders, healers, coaches, practitioners, events, retreats, etc can use the bulk discounts on this page. For orders over 40, fill out the wholesale form.
Pay-It-Forward Program: learn more + donate or apply for assistance. We prioritize applications from BIPOC.
Get Involved in Next Year's Journal: Get a featured spotlight inside our growing publication.
Get on the list for future events, giveaways, tips, expansions & future pre-sale notifications + discounts. We promise we don't email too frequently & that it's all quality!
Join our Facebook community!
Buy Now, Pay Later with KLARNA at checkout.
4 interest-free installments.