Someone in our community is searching for exactly the gifts that only you have to offer.
If you have a growing business, healing practice or service you're offering, we hope you'll join our collective.
Get listed in Cycles Journal's Healing Resource Directory (HRD) Online
*PROCESS - Read Before Purchasing *
- Read all details & agreements in each drop-down menu below
- Checkout & complete purchase ** Please be sure to use your best contact email at checkout – this is where all info will be sent! **
- Check your email & fill out the form with your listing info
- You'll be live shortly!
Details – Who is this for?
Our Healing Resource Directory [HRD] is a reciprocal support opportunity that we created after receiving countless requests from our community members for more resources & recommendations related to healing arts, natural medicine, cycle education and support, & so much more.
We wanted to connect our community members to like-minded business like yours!
This sponsorship option is ideal for any growing businesses, healers, practitioners and others who want to expand their following in an aligned community surrounding Cycles Journal.
You'll be listed in our online Healing Resource Directory for 6 months from your purchase date to showcases you to tens of thousands of souls online & beyond.
Are you craving to be seen & found by more dream clients?
We feel confident that your dream clients are already within our ever-growing community. If you're on a mission, like us, to support others, this opportunity is for you.
This mission can support your growth, while helping make our yearly independent & community-funded publication of Cycles Journal possible.
What's Included + Agreements:
Directory listing online only, including:
- •• your name/business name
- •• a brief description of your specialty (6-12 words)
- •• 1 category of your choice
- •• your website
- •• IG handle
- Discount code for 25% off any future orders of Cycles Journal +/- merch (for yourself, clients, friends, family, etc)
+ Affiliate link & discount codes to share. (Make $ back on your journal sales)
- We advertise our directory monthly on our growing newsletter of 7k+ subscribers
- We promote our HRD via social media with a combined following of over 10k
- Our HRD is featured on our website & online community with constant visitors
- Journalers are linked to our physical HRD & online expanded version via a QR code in each year's edition of Cycles Journal
- We're continuously brainstorming new ways to share the Directory with the world!
***Use Klarna at checkout to split this into 4 interest-free installments.
Agreements & Understandings:
- All sponsors will be screened post-purchase to ensure your values align with our community's. In the rare instance that you are not accepted, you will be notified & refunded immediately.
- By purchasing this listing, you agree to meet all deadlines stated within the product descriptions, on this landing page & in welcome packet. Failure to meet these deadlines or fill out post-purchase forms will not result in a refund due to its impact on our independent publication process.
- You have read all listing details and understand what is included & expected. The Online listings do not include any physical goods.
- If you purchase a full or half space, you agree to write in an inclusive manner for all beings.
- Upon purchasing this listing, you will be sent an email with instructions to claim your purchase (please check your spam folder).
- Listing Info to be submitted within 1 week of purchase.
- Any questions - feel free to contact us here!
** The Online Only sponsor option does not include a physical journal in order to maintain low-as-possible prices for this digital offering. However, you will receive a special discount code to help you receive a journal at a sponsor-rate!
Alternate Opportunities & Scholarships
If you'd like to be a part of our in-journal Directory and/or Featured Collective Spotlight Pages opportunities in a future year, please check out our current published offerings here.
We Reserve a Limited # of Scholarship Spaces for BIPOC &/or Genderqueer/Trans Folks: Apply Here.
Interested, but not ready yet? Stay in the loop & receive reminders & updates here.